Sunday, August 17, 2008

The right way to SMS!!

Hi,

its been really a long time since I wrote anything for the web.

So, today I am writing about "how to send sms to your mobile device from the internet"

I kown every one is looking for free stuffs... so I haven't mentioned the word free in the above line, you can take it as granted... :)

One of the most realiable source that I am using since last one year is http://www.atrochatro.com but it has a daily limit of 2 SMS, now may be increased to 4.

So, I was looking for a site that allows me to send as many as I want. And than I found way2sms.com which at the first impression seemed to be like a fraud site, full of adverts, but it worked...

And now they have done a renovation and the website looks cool, though they still have a lot of ads. But I like it, free SMS + frankfin beauties in the ads.. hehehe...

I have heard that indyarocks.com also offers unlimited free SMS, but haven't tried it.

Also, any heard about Email2SMS, I am seeking the Email2SMS gateway for Airtel Gujarat, if any does find it, please mention it in the comments. Thanks in advance.

Hope you had fun reading it!!

Keep rocking!

No comments: